Location: Medford, Oregon
Asking Price: $5,300
- Model Year: 1972
- Body Style: Four Door
- Engine: 4 cylinder
- Transmission: Manual
- City/Area: Medford
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
Narrowing my project list down and I’ve decided to sell the Dime.
72 510 4dr
* L-20 with Weber 32/36 DGV
* Reman. head recently installed
* Brand new shorty header installed, but the rest of the exhaust needs to be completed. I have a brand new Ermish exhaust system included, not installed – includes the Ermish transmission crossmember.
* New alternator
* New aluminum 3-core radiator with electric fans. Fans are installed but not wired yet.
* Battery relocated to trunk
* 5 speed conversion completed with pedal set, master and slave cylinders, dogleg 5 speed, new clutch, lightened and balanced factory flywheel, pilot bearing.
* Interior has been completely reupholstered in black with blue accents with new carpets and headliner.
* New rear KYB shocks installed.
* Includes a brand new set of Tokico Illumina cartridges (not installed) and a brand new set of Tokico blue shocks for the rear (not installed).
* No other suspension work or brake has been done.
* 14” Vector Mags with tires that need to be replaced.
* Glass is all good. Rear window seal leaks at the top but others seals are ok.
* Body is pretty straight and there is not very much rust. Some found in the usual places. but floors are good. It needs to be painted.
* Someone before me replaced the passenger side rear quarter panel. It’s mostly ok, but the finish work at the seam immediately aft of the rear door needs some work.
* Some other knucklehead (me) cut the brake line in half while opening the tunnel to fit the 5-speed. That needs to be fixed also.
Hate to sell this but other projects are waiting and this one deserves a good finish.
Asking $5300 obo, cash, no trades
Clean Oregon title.
Car is located in Medford, OR
Craigslist Link Expired