Location: Black Mountain, North Carolina
$4,500 $4,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1972
- Body Style: Two Door Sedan
- Engine: N/A
- Transmission: N/A
- City/Area: Black Mountain
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
Update: 9/12/2020 – Additional parts included with sale of racecar includes: right front fender, radiator support w/ lower valance, grill, headlight surrounds, and shorty header as pictured. Also included but not pictured is a complete L16 long block with 210 cylinder head, U67 cylinder head, long style header, 2 flat bottom four speed transmissions, several Weber 32/36 carbs, and better bumpers than are currently on the car.
1972 SCCA Datsun 510. Car was built in as an IT (improved touring) car in the late 80’s and the first logbook was issued March of 1989. Second logbook issued in August of 1997. Last Raced in August of 2000, last annual tech inspection in February of 2002. This car has a rich race history in the Southeast and sale does include both SCCA logbooks. No title, but Vin Tags are still present and can be bonded. The engine and transmission were pulled and sold in 2002 and the car has been in dry storage ever since.
- Adjustable Coilovers w/Eibach springs
- Adjustable Camber Plates
- Nonstock 510 calipers (not 100% sure of origin)
- 1″ Sway bar
- Stainless Steel braided brakes lines
- Performance friction brake pads
- R180 open diff with 4:11 gears
- Adjustable 3/4″ Sway bar
- Stainless Steel braided brake lines
- 3 way adjustable Koni Shocks
- Performance Friction brake shoes
- Aluminium brake drums
- Engine oil cooler with braided lines
- Accel Coil
- MSD 6AL w/rev limiter
- Remote oil filter w/braided lines
- Autometer Temp Module
- Kill Switch
- Roll cage with NASCAR style door bars
- Quick Release steering wheel
- Kirkley aluminium seat with removable padded cover
- Autometer Sport Comp guages (7)-Tach, volts, fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp, oil temp and exhaust temp
- Window net and lap belts-out of date
- Panasport 13×6 racing wheels w/ Hoosier P225/50ZR13
- Fuel Cell
- Electric fuel pump
- Fuel filter
This car would be a great start towards a vintage GT Lite race car. Add your engine and transmission + a few updates and go racing!
Last Updated on September 21, 2020 by 510Ads